04 June 2012

My dog has lost all of his dignity

 My dog got skunked early this morning.  He's really friendly, and very curious, and I think he just got two close to it. 



Step 1:  Bath with baby shampoo and baking soda.  Stop and take a picture of your dog's humiliation. 

Step 2:  Remember that you have peroxide.  Bath with baking soda and peroxide. 

Step 3:  Realize that neither made much difference. 

Step 4:  Banish dog to deck for the day. 

At least the house smells better without him in it.  Any suggestions?  It doesn't seem to be bothering him.

4 comments:

  1. We had a skunk get up on our front porch when I was in elem. School. Got my dog too... Only think I vaguely remember was it stunk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you try shaving him??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you supposed to use tomato juice or tomato sauce or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long does the smell last?

    ReplyDelete